- Site performance identifiers: these give us information about how our website is used. This helps us provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to you.
It’s important to know you can clear cookies or digital identifiers from your device and also disable future use of them by changing the security settings on your web browser. However, doing this might mean that parts of our website may not work as they should.
We’re committed to protecting your personal information. Some of the security measures we use include:
- Firewalls and access logging tools that protect against unauthorized access to your data and our network.
- Secure work environments and workflow systems that prevent unauthorized access and copying of your personal information.
- Secure server and closed network environments.
- Encryption of data in transit.
- Virus scanning tools.
- Management of access privileges, to ensure that only those who really need it can see your personal information.
- Ongoing training and security reviews.
These measures are robust, but security risks do change. We will remain vigilant in our efforts to protect your personal information.